So Last Week: October 14th - 20th, 2013

MONDAY 10/14

Shared my Simple Creamy Butternut Squash Soup recipe.


Shared this tip for losing weight, saving money and being happier at the same time. :)

And found new appreciation for Oceanside while taking a coffee walk with the fam.


TUESDAY 10/15

Rediscovered the joy of pestering Honeydew with my camera. 


And let y'all know that Trader Joe's has Cupcake Vodka for sale for $4.99 while supplies last. <hic!>

WEDNESDAY 10/16

Got some good perspective on the value and meaning of my internet presence and activity.


Was stoked that +Brian Meagher made my Better Pickled Pepper recipe! :D

And discovered that a lot more peeps are interested in my Budget Oxtail Osso Buco recipe than previously assumed would be.


THURSDAY 10/17

Shared my Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber recipe from my upcoming PWYW Cookblog delectable eclectic.


FRIDAY 10/18

Made yummy Leftover Burger Buns Bread Pudding.


And shared my San Diego Día de los Muertos 2013 event listing with y'all.


SATURDAY 10/19

Learned about Verdolagas (Purslane) and got this yummy looking recipe from +Lena Keller to make with it.


Got myself a couple of new chili plants on the cheap from Cando's plant stand at Oceanside Swap Meet. :)


And finally got a honeybee to stay still long enough for me to get a good snapshot of her!!! ^^


SUNDAY 10/20

Shared my Budget Calrose Risotto Milanese recipe to go with my Budget Oxtail Osso Buco recipe.


Watched The Man brew Barley Wine for the holidays.


Pilfered a most elegant Magnolia for the dining table from across the street. :)


And shared my recipe for the Mex-Inspired Tandoori Chicken that we ate for Brewer's Lunch.


And holy crap. We're another week closer to November. I am not ready for the holidays... :/

shinae

Comments

Google+

Popular Posts